All videos are released with the permission of the presenters. If you wish to redistribute them, please respect the licence they are released under.
Ads provide by
The Perl Community AdServer
YAPC Videos - 2007
25-27 June 2007, see website for details.
28-30 August 2007, see website for details.
- "TAP::Parser Will Be Test::Harness 3.0" by Curtis "Ovid" Poe
(filmed by Andy Armstrong)
- "Perl Worst Practices" by Marty Pauley
- "Canonical perl web development" by Jeremiah Foster
- "Perl at Plat_Forms (international Web programming contest)" by Laurent Dami (slides)
- "Perl Graphics Modules" by Bogdan Lucaciu
- "File::Copy: broken, inflexible, dangerous" by Abigail
- "NOTHING is faster in 5.10" by Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
- "OCR by regexp" by Dmitry Karasik
- "Module dependency trees" by David Cantrell
- "Social CPAN" by David Landgren
- "French Perl Workshop" by Philippe Bruhat (FPW website) (original promo)
- "Trivial utilities" by Mark Jason Dominus
- "One of these things is not like the other" by Mark Overmeer
- "Working around *the* Perl 5 unicode bug" by Juerd Waalboer
- "Enterprise Perl" by Nadim Khemir
- "Perl in KDE" by Lars Dieckow
- "Reinventing the wheel?" by Jean Forget 
- "Notice to Sys::Syslog users" by Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
- "Zlopp! Biff!! Plop!!! or how NOT to use Acme::MetaSyntactic" by Philippe Bruhat (code)
- "GUI testing with Win32::GUITest" by Renée Bäcker
- "Perl event addiction!" by Jonathan Worthington
- "What I learned in Vienna" by José Alves de Castro
 Copyright © 2006,2007. This presentation features images which are not the copyright of the presenter. Multiple licences exist on the content including the GNU Free Documentation License, a Creative Commons by Attribution License and public domain. Please contact the presenter if you wish to use the content of the slide presentation.
All recordings, unless otherwise explicitly stated, are made available under a Creative Commons by Attribution Non-Commercial License. Please note that for use in commercial works, permission must be sort from both the filmmaker and presenter.
Unless otherwise stated, film production is published (P) 2007 by Miss Barbell Productions, with all content copyright (C) 2007 of the respective presenters.
Many thanks to all the presenters for allowing me to publish all these videos for your viewing pleasure.